Give online via Canada Helps, a secure website:
Weekly offerings on Sundays:
You can give using numbered envelopes (cash or cheque) or the envelopes found in the back of the pews. Simply complete the information on the envelope and drop it in the offering plate. Cheques can be made out to Kitchener Gospel Temple.
Debit, Visa or Mastercard:
There is a debit and credit machine at the desk near the front doors where you are able to make a donation and fill out an envelope with your designation.
Kitchener Gospel Temple
9 Conway Dr
Kitchener On, N2A2C4
The church office is located to the left of the front doors, as you walk into the church.
Designated Giving Policy
Designated Giving Policy: Kitchener Gospel Temple adopts this policy in order to comply with Trust Law & CRA guidelines in regards to designated giving. Kitchener Gospel Temple will ensure that gifts or donations it receives which are designated for the support of a particular ministry are used solely for the purpose it was intended.
- All contributions are made unconditionally and without personal benefit to the donor.
- The contribution is made to or for the use of the church.
- No personal service is to be considered as a charitable gift.
Policy of the church:
- Givers are encouraged to support the general offering of the church with their regular tithes and offerings.
- A donation becomes a gift to the charity when it passes hands from the donor to the church and cannot be returned to the donor unless it does not fit into this policy.
- The church will receive designated giving only to areas which are board approved or are already part of the churches approved budget.
- Each restricted contribution designated towards such an approved program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most.